Welcome to the
Spend your evenings relaxing at our hotel or enjoying Republic’s night life.
Our inn boasts an impressive twenty-five rooms with all the amenities to make your visit pleasurable.
Explore our Rooms
- King, Queen, Double Rooms
- Luxury suites with kitchens and a Jacuzzi
- Free wireless Internet access
- Color television, with cable programming
- Free local phone calls
- Refrigerators and microwaves
- Welcoming meeting or conference room
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee available in the lobby
- Ice available in the lobby
Photo by James Fitchlee
exciting history that spans back to Gold Rush days, the Northern
Inn’s historical roots run nearly as deep.
The three-story hotel originally opened its doors between 1901 and 1903 as the
Hotel Northern, named after the Burlington Northern railroad. Designed to house tired prospectors and miners making their way both West to the coast and East over Sherman Pass, the hotel provided a refuge from the trials of road and rail travel.
Address: 852 So. Clark Avenue, Republic, WA 99166